Tuesday, April 25, 2023

The One With The Stunt Buddy

I dreamed that I was outside with some people, perhaps at a party or some other gathering.  At one point, there was a mist/miasma in the air that made you somewhat buoyant and I was able to pretty easily do a backflip.  Tricia and Justin from the tricking gym were a bit away practicing kicks and stuff when I yelled over to get their attention to show them, but then the scene changed.

Next, we were on a street and there was a car accident.  It was a strange mix of real life and not --- the car accident was real but also a stunt at the same time.  We were talking about it when suddenly Tricia started screaming because one guy from the car accident started shooting the other driver.  Somehow I knew that the one being shot was the "badder" of the two.  The was on all fours, crawling away, but had a gun at his hip.  The other guy looked like he was shooting him in the rear end.

Next I know there was a second car accident and somehow Tricia was involved.  I don't know if she was driving or a pedestrian but she was lying on her back in the road.  I ran over and said that I knew first aid and asked where she was hurt.  That's when I woke up. 

Background:  Tricia in real life recently performed some stunts where she was both hit by a car and was in car accidents.

No comments: